* US Harbors Prolific Malicious Link Shortening Service.
The top-level domain for the United States, .US is home to thousands of newly-registered domains tied to a malicious link shortening service that facilitates malware and phishing scams, The findings come close on the heels of a report that identified. US domains as among the most prevalent in phishing attacks.
* Iphone 15 Features.
* Is the App Store still a source for new technology innovations or has AI development become the hotter new tech to build for these days?
* Apple unveiled This Week in Apps: Apple’s iPhone app of the year finalists - Sarah Perez.
* Apple’s Pledge to Support RCS Messaging Could Finally Kill SMS - Apple to finally bring RCS to iPhones.
* Toku’s AI platform predicts heart conditions by scanning inside your eye.